Monday, June 9, 2008

SUMMER FUN!!

~ ~ ~ BIG NEW ~ ~ ~
In the past Uppercase Living has given double up rewards to all it's hosts. Double up rewards means that you take whatever you have ordered in the past 6 monthes and double it and that is a credit towards your open house!!

UCL is offering TRIPLE UP REWARDS for June and July!

If you would like to take advantage of this AWESOME offer, let me know. You have to have a minimum of $200 in sales for it to be considered an open house.

If anyone wants to have catalog parties, that's okay too! I already have many parties schedule, so call me soon if you want to schedule one!

2 comments:

bopha said...

Carrie, didn't know how to get a hold of you. I would love to host a party so I can see some of this stuff in person and see how it goes up. E-mail me at bopha27@yahoo.com

Beam Family said...

Carrie, I read your comment on Ashley's blog about the Holiday Market. I am coordinating the Holiday Market and would love for you to be involved if you are interested, member or not. There are not currently any other UCL vendors signed up, just thought you might like to know. Contact me if you have any questions...
dmbaby1217@hotmail.com
Mandy